News Desk (The Jakarta Post)
Sat, January 21 2023
The Golkar Party’s recruitment of West Java Governor Ridwan Kamil as its new deputy chairman earlier this week will not alter its decision to nominate chairman Airlangga Hartarto, party leaders have said.
Senior lawmaker and chair of Golkar’s West Java branch Ace Hasan Syadzily said on Thursday that Ridwan supported the party’s decision to back Airlangga in the 2024 presidential race.
“Pak Ridwan knows his place in Golkar. He will follow the party’s directive […]. He has also committed to campaign for Pak Airlangga’s victory in the election,” Ace said, as quoted by Antara.
to Read Full Story
Starting from IDR 55,500/month
- Unlimited access to our web and app content
- e-Post daily digital newspaper
- No advertisements, no interruptions
- Privileged access to our events and programs
- Subscription to our newsletters
Or let Google manage your subscription