Yohana Belinda (The Jakarta Post)
Fri, January 27 2023
Pig-butchering is a crypto scam that often depends on human trafficking.
This is part one of a two-part story.
Jaya was an ojek (motorcycle taxi driver). At 31 years of age, he moved from Jakarta to Malang, East Java, hoping for a better life along with the lower living cost there. He had always managed to survive on his own, such as by running his own drinking water refill service.
to Read Full Story
Starting from IDR 55,500/month
- Unlimited access to our web and app content
- e-Post daily digital newspaper
- No advertisements, no interruptions
- Privileged access to our events and programs
- Subscription to our newsletters
Or let Google manage your subscription