Yerica Lai (The Jakarta Post)
Fri, January 27 2023
Kaesang Pangarep, President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo’s youngest son, plans to run at regional leader elections, according to his older brother and Jokowi’s eldest Gibran Rakabuming Raka.
Gibran said his younger brother would run for an executive office. “There, I’ve leaked [the information]. I am confused and astonished,” said the mayor of Surakarta in Central Java, as reported by Detik on Wednesday.
Asked whether Kaesang would run for Surakarta mayor, Gibran said he had no idea.
to Read Full Story
Starting from IDR 55,500/month
- Unlimited access to our web and app content
- e-Post daily digital newspaper
- No advertisements, no interruptions
- Privileged access to our events and programs
- Subscription to our newsletters
Or let Google manage your subscription