A. Muh. Ibnu Aqil (The Jakarta Post)
Sat, January 28 2023
As Indonesia and South Korea celebrate 50 years of diplomatic relations, the two countries are eyeing stronger economic cooperation and investment amid the geopolitical tensions in the Asia-Pacific.
Foreign Minister Retno L.P. Marsudi said that over five decades, the two countries had forged even closer ties with each other.
“Today, Indonesia and the ROK [Republic of Korea] are more than close friends. We are special strategic partners,” Retno said in her recorded address, presented at an event in Jakarta on Thursday to mark the 50th anniversary of Indonesia-South Korea diplomatic relations.
to Read Full Story
Starting from IDR 55,500/month
- Unlimited access to our web and app content
- e-Post daily digital newspaper
- No advertisements, no interruptions
- Privileged access to our events and programs
- Subscription to our newsletters
Or let Google manage your subscription